City Clerk's Office
The City Clerk's Office provides support for five main functional areas within the City of Greeley. Those functions are:
- Boards & Commissions - The Boards and Commission appointment process is handled by the City Clerk's Office. The process entails the recruitment, selection, and recognition of prospective and current Board and Commission members.
- Clerk to Council - Clerk to City Council involves providing general support to Council; preparing agendas, attending, recording, and composing minutes for Council meetings; processing legislative actions such as ordinances and resolutions; and maintaining the Municipal Charter and Code.
- Elections - Elections administration involves everything from voter registration to administration of the election.
- Liquor Licensing - Liquor licensing involves everything from accepting liquor license applications to processing those applications and holding administrative hearings.
- Records Management - The City Clerk's Office is responsible for Records Management for the City of Greeley.
To contact the City Clerk's Office via e-mail, you may e-mail Betsy Holder, City Clerk