Greeley is the business center for Weld County and is the 2nd largest community in northern Colorado. It serves as a major retail trade center for agricultural communities in northeastern Colorado, southeastern Wyoming, and southwestern Nebraska. Greeley is located 60 miles north of Denver and 60 minutes away from Denver International Airport.
- Founded - 1870 as Union Colony No. 1
- Incorporated - April 6, 1886
- Population - 92,889 (2010 U.S. Census data)
- Median Household Income - $42,461
- Per Capita Income - $23,014
- Median Age - 29.8 years
- High School Degree or Higher - 79.3%
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher – 26.4%
- Graduate Degree – 10.1%
- Estimated Median House or Condo Value - $167,100
Please feel free to contact me for a complete economic profile of the community and a confidential discussion of your needs, our community resources, and public/private partnership opportunities.
Bruce M. Biggi
Economic Development Manager