Roadway patching, repair and maintenance projects continue. Please find below numerous resources to help you navigate the "Cone Zones".
To report a pothole or other street defect, contact the Department of Public Works Street Division at (970) 350-9336 or use the Online Reporting Form.
View the Streetstuff Project Map including major overlay, chip seal, sealcoat and patching projects
Please Drive Safely!
Detours and delays will occur in and around the construction zones and all motorists are asked to please drive slowly and carefully as construction zone speeds will be enforced by the Greeley Police Department. Motorists are advised to choose alternate routes to avoid the construction zones.
- 2310 9th Avenue. Utility construction.
- 1724 11th Avenue / Cranford to 16th Street. Utility construction.
- N side of Hwy 34 & E 37th Street. Utility repair.
- 4500 10th Street. Utility construction.
- 1750 6th Avenue. Utility construction.
- 16th Street & 21st Avenue. Utiilty construction.
- 1212 9th Street Alley. Utility construction.
- 17th Street & 6th Avenue. Pot holing for utilities.
- 8th Avenue & 16th Street. Concrete construction.
- Various locations. Seismic testing.
- 16th Street & 8th Avenue. Street improvements.
- 1750 6th Avenue. Parking for construction trailers.
- US 34 business from Promontory to 11th Ave / US 34 from 11th to 65th Avenues. Fiber Optics.
Pavement Maintenance Funding
The City is responsible for the maintenance and repair of over 360 miles of paved roadway within the city limits.
Need More Information?
Have questions or comments related to ongoing and upcoming road work? Email us at email@example.com.
Pat Hill, Pavement Management Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (970) 350-9540; or Steve Bagley, City Engineer at email@example.com or (970) 350-9792; Jim Neergaard, Traffic Engineer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (970) 336-4091; are also available to answer questions.