Roadway patching, repair and maintenance projects continue. Please find below numerous resources to help you navigate the "Cone Zones".
To report a pothole or other street defect, contact the Department of Public Works Street Division at (970) 350-9336 or use the Online Reporting Form.
View the Streetstuff Project Map including major overlay, chip seal, sealcoat and patching projects
Please Drive Safely!
Detours and delays will occur in and around the construction zones and all motorists are asked to please drive slowly and carefully as construction zone speeds will be enforced by the Greeley Police Department. Motorists are advised to choose alternate routes to avoid the construction zones.
Reservoir Road & 23rd Avenue.
2109 51st Avenue.
10th Avenue between 17th and 18th Streets. Utility repair.
2227 27th Avenue. Concrete repair
808 8th Street. Utility construction
69th to 71st Avenues & 10th Street area. Fire, concrete, paving, median construction
111 E 26th Street.
- 35th Avenue from “F” to “0” Streets. Pot holing and trenching
- East of Birch Avenue on E 16th Street. Utility repair.
- W 10th Street from 24th – 30th Avenues.
- 10th Street Access Improvements project.
- N. 10th Avenue and “A” Street. Utility construction.
- 2510 46th Avenue. Utility construction.
- Various locations. Remove/replace concrete for City.
- 1010 A Street. Utility construction
- 71st Avenue / 10th Street & 69th Avenue & 10th Street. New
- E 8th Street & Cherry Avenue. Utility construction.
- 2308 W 29th Street. Bore for new fiber optics.
- Delwood Avenue & E 18th Street. Install water main.
- 13th Ave from 9th St to alley & 9th Street from 13th Ave to alley. Utility construction.
- 42nd Avenue from 3rd-4th Streets. Utility construction.
- N. 8th Avenue from 1st to "A" Streets. Install curb, gutter and sidewalk.
- 2912 W. 10th Street / 29th Avenue Court. Utility & concrete repair.
- O Street & 35th Avenue. Install new pipeline.
- E 20th Street from 1st - Balsam Avenues. Utility construction.
- City wide, various locations. Fiber Optics installation.
- 909 10th Street. Weld County remodel.
- Various locations. Utility construction.
- 1750 6th Avenue. Parking for construction trailers.
- US 34 business from Promontory to 11th Ave / US 34 from 11th to 65th Avenues. Fiber Optics.
Pavement Maintenance Funding
The City is responsible for the maintenance and repair of over 360 miles of paved roadway within the city limits.
Need More Information?
Have questions or comments related to ongoing and upcoming road work? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pat Hill, Pavement Management Coordinator at email@example.com or (970) 350-9540; or Steve Bagley, City Engineer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (970) 350-9792; Jim Neergaard, Traffic Engineer at email@example.com or (970) 336-4091; are also available to answer questions.