City Of Greeley

Contractors' Corner

The following links are for Greeley licensed contractors only:

Submit a request for Right-of-Way trimming and removal permits. Remember, removals must be posted for the public at least 7 days in advance of the requested work.

Find out more about the specific ordinances under which commercial tree services operate.

Learn how to obtain a license and receive information on License Requirements for Tree Contractors in the City of Greeley.

Connect to the website for the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) homepage, or visit the Typical Applications document for a variety of examples commonly encountered in temporary traffic control (available in pdf format only).