For Immediate Release
For more information, media representatives should contact:
Steve Blois, Greeley Emergency Manager
970-590-5513 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Greeley – High Water Updates
• Greeley Police Department reported that there were no incidents overnight associated with flood operations.
• There were 80 people sheltered overnight at the Greeley Recreation Center Red Cross shelter.
• The South Platte receded some in southeast Greeley overnight in the Riverview Farms subdivision. Mandatory evacuation for this neighborhood still in effect. Update on that is expected later this morning.
New Road Closure overnight:
• 83rd Avenue from O Street to F Street
Continuing Road Closures in Greeley:
• East 24th Street, east of Cherry Avenue
• 71st Avenue between O Street to Poudre River Ranch
• 1st Avenue south of 22nd Street
• Riverview Farms Subdivision, between 28th and 30th Streets, east of 1st Avenue
• 95th Avenue from O Street to F Street
For ongoing announcements of road closures go to www.greeleygov.com
. Use the “High Water Information” tab.