For Immediate Release
For more information, media representatives should contact:
Steve Blois, Greeley Emergency Manager
970-590-5513 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Greeley – Shelter, Road Closure, EOC Updates
Greeley Evacuation Shelter
• Operation of the shelter located at the Greeley Recreation Center, 651 10th Avenue, has been transitioned to Weld County and the American Red Cross.
• Do not bring any food donations to the shelter. They have plenty of food and cannot accept any more. Other donations can be made via 2-1-1 or at www.unitedway-weld.org
New Road Closure
• 6th Avenue from 5th Street to O Street
Greeley Emergency Operations Center (EOC)
• Conditions in Greeley have improved to a level where the City of Greeley EOC is scaling back staffing levels. Staff will continue monitoring river levels throughout the night.
City of Evans EOC
• The City of Evans has established a citizen information line for their residents: 970-475-1100.
For updated Greeley information use www.greeleygov.com
. Use the “High Water Information” tab.