Subject: Greeley – High Water Updates
Greeley Evacuation Shelter
• Red Cross shelter in Greeley (Greeley Recreation Center, 651 10th Avenue) assisted 51 residents overnight, primarily Evans residents.
• Do not bring donations to the shelter. Call 2-1-1 or at www.unitedway-weld.org
to learn more about donations and volunteering.
New Road Closures
• F Street from 83rd to 95th Avenue
• 6th Avenue from 5th Street to 3rd Street
• 5th Avenue from 5th Street to 3rd Street
• 4th Avenue from 5th Street to 6th Street
• 5th Street from 5th Avenue to Hwy 85
• Residents asked to stay clear of the rivers. Flows are fluctuating. Do not go around barricades.
• Poudre River Trial is closed through Greeley. Do not access the trail.
Continuing Road Closures in Greeley:
• East 24th Street, east of Cherry Avenue
• 71st Avenue between O Street to Poudre River Ranch
• 1st Avenue south of 22nd Street
• Riverview Farms Subdivision, between 28th and 30th Streets, east of 1st Avenue
• 95th Avenue from O Street to F Street
• 83rd Avenue from O Street to F Street
For updated Greeley information use www.greeleygov.com
. Use the “High Water Information” tab.