For Immediate Release
Subject: Greeley – High Water Updates
• Overnight and into this morning river levels have dropped significantly. Anticipate fluctuations throughout the day as a result of Sunday rain along the north Front Range now reaching Greeley.
Roads Reopened this morning
• 5th Street
• 4th Avenue
• Water in Greeley is safe to drink, wash, flush, etc. No restrictions.
Critical Infrastructure at 100%
• All Greeley critical infrastructure is operating at 100%. Includes water and sewer systems, power, etc.
Red Cross Shelter - Greeley Recreation Center
• Red Cross shelter (Greeley Recreation Center, 651 10th Avenue). Sheltered 65 overnight.
• Referring all donations to 2-1-1
• Greeley officials are participating in a meet with FEMA officials and others at 11 a.m. this morning.
• Weld County evacuation hotline: 970-304-6444
For updated Greeley information use www.greeleygov.com
. Use the “High Water Information” tab.