City Of Greeley

COGCC Drilling Permit Notices Sent to City of Greeley

Oil and gas producers are required to receive a variety of permits from the State. When these are submitted to the State, notice of these permits is forwarded to the City of Greeley, to a designated contact known as the Local Government Designee.

These notices are mapped below. Information about the types of permits is found at the Forms and Local Gov tabs from the
COGCC website.

For an explanation of 2 and 2A permits, please review our regulatory process document.

COGCC notices received in 2013 or before.

Current COGCC notices.

In order to view parcel information, click on the tool icon in the top right corner of the map.
Click Identify and click on a map location to display well and parcel information.

Open the map in a new window.

Back to Oil and Gas