City Clerk

We are here to help you with a variety of tasks, from Open Records Requests to Liquor Licensing, to City Council Agendas and Elections. More information is below, or contact us at 970-350-9743 or

Clerk to City Council

Recent Council agendas and minutes are on the City Council page.

Additional copies of agendas, minutes, resolutions, or ordinances, can be found through LaserFiche or by contacting Jessica Diagana at 970-350-9741 or

Legal publication notices (public hearings, ordinances under consideration) are posted in the Greeley Tribune's Legal Notice search.

Boards and Commissions

We handle the Boards and Commission appointment process. Want to get involved? Check out our Boards and Commissions page!

Municipal Code & Charter

The online version of the Greeley Municipal Code and Charter is provided by Municode. Take note of the "updated through" date, as there may be additional ordinances that have not yet been codified. Contact us for more information at 970-350-9740 or

Public Notices


We typically coordinate elections with the Weld County Clerk and Recorder. Find more information on our Election page.

2015 Municipal Election

Check out our 2015 Municipal Election Guide.

Our Election Sign code provisions are also available.

You can also download a copy of the Ward Map (PDF 1MB), or you can use our online mapping system (ORIGIN) to find information about your location - including your voting ward.

Liquor Licensing

Liquor licensing is a complex process which is explained on our Liquor Licensing page. Contact Cheryl Aragon at 970-350-9743 or for more information.

Open Records Requests

We have a decentralized Open Records Request Policy. Feel free to directly contact departments for records.

For records related to City Council, City Manager and Human Resources, or for complex requests, please give us a call or an email.

We will need a Public Records Request form and there may be a fee associated with your request. Contact Lory Stephens at  350-9770 or