City Of Greeley

Water Service and Support

This page is here to help you contact the correct person to assist you with your Greeley Water and Sewer service and account. If your concern is not covered within the items below, please e-mail us at


  • Emergencies - If you see a main break discover another major problem with your water or sewer service, please call 970-350-9811. If there is an after hours emergency, please call 970-350-9600.

  • Water Taste and Odor – If you have a question or concern about how your water tastes, looks or smells, please call 970-350-9324.

  • Utility Line Locates -To get water and sewer lines located on your property, please call 811 to make a request. Every digging project requires a call to 811. Hitting an underground utility line while digging can cause damage to the environment, serious personal injuries, disrupt service to an entire neighborhood and potentially incur fines and repair costs.

  • Water Pressure -If you have a concern about high or low water pressure, please call Water Distribution at 970-350-9320.

  • Media Relations - Please call 970-350-9204 or e-mail if you are calling from a media organization requesting more information regarding the Greeley Water and Sewer Department.

Utility Billing

  • Pay the Bill – The Finance Department handles the Utility Billing for the City of Greeley . You can pay your bill by direct payment, online, by phone, by mail, or in person.

  • Billing Questions – To ask a question about your bill please call 970-350-9729, 970-350-9720, 970-350-9721 or 970-350-9260.

  • Water Service -To start or stop service or to change the name on your account, please call Utility Billing at 970-350-9729, 970-350-9720, 970-350-9721 or 970-350-9260.


  • Watering Restrictions - Report water waste or violations of watering restrictions by phone 970-336-4134 or by e-mail . This includes broken sprinkler heads, hosing driveways, watering outside of the restrictions. If you have a situation that prevents you from following the watering restrictions, apply for a variance.

  • New Lawn Installation - Greeley water customers must obtain a variance when planting new seed or sod, in order to water their lawn outside of the watering restrictions. Variances must be obtained when landscaping a new home or planting seed or sod in an established yard. Call 970-336-4134 for more information.
  • Rebates – Greeley provides rebates to promote water efficient fixtures and devices. Visit the rebate web page for more information. If you have a question, please call 970-336-4172 or e-mail

  • Sprinkler System Audit – Greeley offers audits as a free service to check sprinkler system performance and provides suggestions to boost water efficiency. Please call 336-4228 to schedule an audit.