City Clerk's Office Forms

Liquor Forms

New/Transfer Applications

Transfer Applications

COVID-19 Related Temporary Expansions of Premises

Other Forms

These are forms that might be needed for different types of applications to change aspects of an existing license, or to apply for a one time permit.

Contact Us

City Clerk's Office

1000 10th Street
Greeley, Colorado 80631

Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

970-350-9740 tel
970-350-9828 fax