Renovation at City Center North
Due to renovations of the first floor at City Center North (City Hall Annex or United Plaza), 1100 10th Street, visitors to Building Inspection, Fire, Code or EDR should check in at the third floor reception area.
Visitors to the City Attorney's office may proceed directly to the 4th floor.
Engineering Development Review
Important Development Review Submittal Information
We are currently experiencing high volumes of development review project submittals. To help us maintain efficient project reviews and provide accurate, timely responses to inquiries, please ensure that your submittals and resubmittals are complete. Due to staffing constraints, the City’s review of development applications may be longer than normal. Please contact your assigned case planner for additional information. If you do not have an assigned planner, please contact Mike Garrott, Planning Manager at 970-350-9784.
Greeley is growing and now is great time to get involved! If you are interested in development within the city, you will need to work with us. We oversee new residential and commercial developments. In order to provide you with individual attention during the design review process, each project is assigned to both a project planner and a member of our team.
Land Use Applications are available on the Planning page
Schedule a pre-application conference by calling 970-350-9780.
Current development projects
Project review process
While each project is different, the steps below describe the general process
- New project review begins on the Wednesday following your document submission. Reviews are usually completed within two to three weeks.
- Review comments and civil drawing redlines are prepared and sent back to you or your designee
- At this time you may schedule a meeting to discuss questions
- The project design is modified to comply with review comments and documents are resubmitted for review
- Upon completion of the review, the Final Construction Drawing Mylars must be signed, the Final Drainage Report must be accepted, and all easements dedicated,
- Project is ready to submit for building permits.