Greeley is growing and now is great time to get involved! If you are interested in development within the city, you will need to work with us. We oversee new residential and commercial developments. In order to provide you with individual attention during the design review process, each project is assigned to both a project planner and a member of our team.
Schedule a pre-application conference by calling 970-350-9780.
Project review process
While each project is different, the steps below describe the general process
- New project review begins on the Wednesday following your document submission. Reviews are usually completed within two to three weeks.
- Review comments and civil drawing redlines are prepared and sent back to you or your designee
- At this time you may schedule a meeting to discuss questions
- The project design is modified to comply with review comments and documents are resubmitted for review
- Upon completion of the review, the Final Construction Drawing Mylars must be signed, the Final Drainage Report must be accepted, and all easements dedicated,
- Project is ready to submit for building permits.