Online Web Map
We provide an online, interactive GIS mapping tool providing easy access to parcel, ownership, zoning, utility infrastructure, and transportation network information for properties in the Greeley area. With its map view, aerial view, and interactive layers, our Property Facts web app provides a comprehensive visualization and information tool for site selectors considering the Greeley community. To locate specialized layers related to potential sites for residential, commercial and industrial purposes, please follow the instructions below:
1. Launch Property Facts and navigate to the Layers using the icon on the far right of the toolbar.
2. To get to the Potential Development Sites layer and look for potential sites, navigate to the Zoning & Development group. Turn on the Potential Development Sites group layer and
explore the different types of sites including residential, commercial, etc. on the map.
3. In order to click on a potential site and see information in a pop-up, click on the ellipses next to “Potential Development Sites,” and click “Enable pop-up.”
4. Now you can click on a property and tab to the pop-up containing site information – you will likely see general information in the first pop-up. You can tab through info using the arrow at the top of the pop-up.
5. To display a legend while working in the map, click on the legend icon in the same blue toolbar where the layer icon is located.