License plate recognition will be coming to neighborhoods beginning August 12th, 2019. Neighborhood permits ensure that residents have available parking on their street. If you live in a designated residential permit area you are eligible for a neighborhood permit. Neighborhood
permits are managed by the property owner.
Steps for neighborhood permits:
1. First, create an account online.
OR in person at:
Greeley Evans Transit Regional Transportation Center
101 11th Ave Greeley, CO 80631
2. “Sign up” for a new account or “Log In” if you already have an account. If you are creating a new account, please follow the prompts.
3. Select the neighborhood/permit area where you live.
4. Provide vehicle and customer information.
5. Provide proof of residence or ownership.
6. Include a copy of your ID.
7. Register the license plates you would like to include on your permit (up to four license plates per permit).
8. Parking services staff will review documentation, once approved the permit is created and you will be notified by email.