We manage the City's financial affairs and maintain accounting records and financial reporting. Information on Budget, Purchasing, Sales Tax, and Utility Billing can be found on their respective pages.

Greeley Development Impact Fee Study – Public Input Requested

Cities like Greeley use impact fees to pay for the new demand on services (fire, police, parks, streets, sewer, etc.) that come with new development, such as subdivisions. Development creates new residents, and the residents cause the need for new infrastructure, like fire trucks, playground equipment, and similar. Development impact fees are collected to provide these facilities (and sales and property taxes then pay for their maintenance).

Please share your ideas and comments via online survey or by emailing Matt Wittern, consultant, at

The following resources may help you in your understanding of development impact fees and the preliminary ideas that the City is considering:

Thank you for your feedback as we work to build a better Greeley!


Dog and Cat Licensing

Any person residing in the City of Greeley owning, keeping, harboring or having custody of a dog or cat needs to obtain a license for such animal. Applications for dog or cat licenses are taken at the City of Greeley Finance Department, 1000 10th Street, Greeley, CO 80631 between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.

Contact Us


1000 10th Street
Greeley, CO 80631

Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

970-350-9731 tel
970-350-9736 fax