Free Indoor Water Conservation Audits
If your home was built before 1994, you are due for an indoor water checkup. The indoor audit program helps find leaks and suggests ways to save water.
This service was created to help you save water, lower bills and improve household efficiency.
An auditor will:
- seek out leaks and other unintended uses of water
- look for high water use appliances and fixtures
- suggest repairs or upgrades
- provide information on Greeley's rebate program
- supply tips on how to lower your water bill
- recommend a sprinkler system audit for next spring/summer
If you would like to participate in a water conservation audit, please call 970-336-4228 or sign up using the form below.