Culture, Parks, and Recreation
Our Mission: To enhance our community through exceptional service and stewardship.
Our Vision: To be a premier provider of exceptional spaces and experiences for the entire community.
Learn more about our facilities and activities at GreeleyRec.com.
Rooms are available to rent for meetings, birthday parties and more in many of our facilities including the Family FunPlex, the Ice Haus, the Union Colony Civic Center and many of our museums and other historic sites.
What better way to advertise than with us? We have many options for advertising and sponsorship. All of our opportunities are listed below.
Contact Advertising Sales for more information at 970-350-9878.
- Rates do not include design and production costs; design and production must be provided through a City-approved vendor.
- Minimum term of advertising is two years, except for the softball complex which is based on summer and fall league seasons.
- Exclusive rates can be negotiated.
- Advertising spaces in City publications and facilities are not a public forum. The Department reserves the right to edit advertising for content and to decline advertising contracts based on available advertising space, advertising product, ad copy and graphics.
- All ad copy contents and graphics must be approved by the Department before use. If an advertisement is declined by the Department, the advertiser will have 48 hours to re-submit the ad.
- If the City has, or will acquire, naming rights to a City facility, such naming rights may impact the ability of a competitive advertiser to advertise in that City facility and in areas associated directly with that facility.
- Advertising rules and regulations apply.
Limited space available! Don’t miss out, spaces are reserved on a first come, first served basis!
Youth assistance program
Available for families that have a financial hardship. This program is income based and offers discounts on various fees. More information is available on our get involved page.