We manage the City's financial affairs and maintain accounting records and financial reporting. Information on Budget, Purchasing, Sales Tax, and Utility Billing can be found on their respective pages.

Food Tax Rebate

The City of Greeley Food Tax Rebate Program provides qualified residents a rebate for the sales tax they pay on food purchased for home consumption. The program is available February 1, 2018 through May 31, 2018.

This year, the City will begin the 2017 program on Thursday, February 1, 2018. To qualify, you must be a resident of Greeley for at least ten months during 2017, show proof of residency and fall within the income guidelines. The application and written guidelines will be made available at the end of January 2018. Please contact the Food Tax Clerk at 970-350-9748 or come to City Hall for forms and other information.

Financial Reports

The City of Greeley provides financial reporting in the form of annual and monthly reports, check registers and purchase card disbursements. See the most recent reports below. Please call us at 970-350-9731 with any questions.

Appropriate identifying information is redacted from these records per C.R.S. 24-72-202(6)(a)(1)



Check Registers

Purchase Card Disbursements

Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)

Dog and Cat Licensing

Any person residing in the City of Greeley owning, keeping, harboring or having custody of a dog or cat needs to obtain a license for such animal. Applications for dog or cat licenses are taken at the City of Greeley Finance Department, 1000 10th Street, Greeley, CO 80631 between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.

Contact Us


1000 10th Street
Greeley, CO 80631

Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

970-350-9731 tel
970-350-9736 fax