The semicircle of flags surrounding a bronze statue of a cowboy hanging tight to a bucking bronco provides a grand entrance to one of the best pro-rodeo arena and grandstand facilities in the United States.
There is a certain atmosphere of excitement upon entering this attractive, open-air facility that seats up to 15,000 for concerts. Rodeos, tractor pulls, monster trucks, drag racing, arena events and light shows are just a sampling of the many types of events that can be enjoyed during the day or night from the comfort of covered seating, sky boxes and clubhouse suites.
The arena and grandstand are available May through September. Groups with less than 500 participants can use the facility in April and October.
- Warm-Up Arena: 120' x 70' = 8,400 square feet
- Large Arena Size:311' x 205' = 63,755 square feet
- Grandstand Seating: 9,016
- General Admission Seating: 8,469
- Clubhouse Suites: 218
- Sky Boxes: 176
- Seating for the Disabled: 153
- Concert Capacity: 15,000
- Covered seating
- Announcer’s booth and office
- Four ticket boxes
- Portable ticket booth
- 150 horse stalls (10' x 10' each)
- 10 horse wash racks
- New sound system