Neighborhood Resource Office
We promote healthy neighborhoods through a variety of programs. Read more below, or contact us at 970-336-4167 or Deborah.DeBoutez@greeleygov.com for more information.
HOA Workshops - Homeowner Associations Board Member Workshops
By Hindman/Sanchez Law Firm
Other Upcoming Neighborhood Meetings
Healthy Neighborhood Resources
- Community mediation
- Good Neighbor Ordinance
- Neighborhood conduct class
- Third Tuesday of the month, from 5:00 to 6:00 p.m., at the Greeley Police Department 2875 10th Street. Call 970-336-4167 to register
- Neighbor labor
- We partner with service organizations to match volunteers with elderly or disabled people needing help with home-maintenance projects.
- Find more information in our brochure, or contact us at 970-336-4167.
- Block Parties
- Bike Rides
- There are over 100 miles of lanes and trails in Greeley. Plus, all kinds of activities to join other riders. See all the details at GreeleyBikes.com or PoudreTrail.org.
Funding for neighborhood improvements
Does your neighborhood have a project or activity that you’d like to tackle? We may have resources that can help. Check out our grant program information and contact us with any questions. Once you're ready, fill out the grant application.
A community garden is a place where people who don’t have space of their own can grow their own produce. We have three garden locations where you can rent a plot for $25 per year:
Application for a Community Garden Plot
If you are a returning gardener in good standing, you are guaranteed your plot. If there are openings, plots are rented to new applicants on a first come, first served basis, so apply as soon as possible. If all plots are reserved, we will help you find another community garden to join.
Apply for a Community Garden Plot
Greeley Farmers’ Market
2017 is the 25th Anniversary of the Greeley Farmers’ Market! Come on down town to buy the freshest produce in town from your farmer/neighbors! Plus, enjoy live music, ready to eat breakfast/lunch, coffee or tea and activities for kids. Come for the food, stay for the fun!