Woodbriar Park Renovation
Staff is happy to announce that the Woodbriar Park project is progressing according to schedule!
- Stormwater infrastructure is nearing completion, allowing installation of surface materials to begin.
- The first concrete pathways in the park were poured on March 28, marking a significant milestone in the progress of construction activity.
- Streets are expected to open soon, ending street closures around the park.
- Landscaping teams have mobilized and are now on site setting boulders in the terraced walls below the playground while concurrently preparing for irrigation installation.
- Forestry staff have been engaged in the careful selection of plant material and the finishing touches are being put on the playground design and public art installations.
We know this project brings a lot of disruptive construction, and we thank you for your patience as we work to deliver Woodbriar Park as a reimagined community space.
Environmental Art Design Documents