The City of Greeley is committed to making web content accessible to all users, and every effort is made to achieve web standards compliance. In general, this means the following:
- Main navigation is text searchable.
- Content has been organized hierarchically.
- All images and videos have alternate description in text.
- Audio descriptions will be provided for all images and videos.
- All documents will be provided in an an alternative text-based format.
- Font sizes are relative and can be adjusted by users.
- A "skip navigation" link will be provided at the top of web pages.
- Web pages will minimize blinking, flashing, or other distracting features.
- Online forms will include descriptive HTML tags.
- Include visual notification and transcripts if sounds automatically play.
- Provide static copy of pages that are auto-refreshing or that require a timed response.
- Use titles, context, and other heading structures to help users navigate complex pages or elements.
These standards ensure equal access to the content on this website, whether by mobile device or screen readers.
For accessibility issues please call (970) 336-4029 and ask to speak to the City's Title VI Coordinator or email ADATitleVIcoordinator@greeleygov.com so the issue can be addressed.