City Council Invites Community to Meet City Manager Candidates at Open House
Greeley City Council invites the community to meet the three finalists under consideration to become Greeley’s next city manager.
Residents and community members can attend a special open house from 6 to 7:30 p.m., Nov. 17, at City Council Chambers, in City Center South, 1001 11th Ave.
A firm specializing in executive-level government recruiting searches brought a pool of 33 candidates to city council for consideration. From there, councilmembers narrowed the search down to 10 semi-finalists and then eventually three finalists for the council-appointed position responsible for directing city administration.
“Greeley’s city manager plays such a vital role in implementing the city’s vision and moving the community forward,” said Mayor John Gates. “We want the community to have a chance to meet these candidates as a part of this critically important process.”
At the meet and greet open house, community members can learn more about and talk with:
- Alexa M. Barton
- Former City Manager—Belton, Missouri
- Master of Public Affairs, The Hauptmann School of Public Affairs at Park University
- Raymond C. Lee III
- Interim City Manager—Greeley, Colorado
- Master of Public Administration, University of Kansas
- Scot H. Rigby
- Assistant City Manager—Wichita, Kansas
- Master of Public Administration, Arizona State University
Nov 5, 2021
For more information, media representatives should contact:
James Redmond, public information officer