City of Greeley Facilities Closed Wednesday, March 13
In the interest of public safety, City of Greeley officials are closing City offices, facilities, and services on Wednesday, March 13 due to the impending storm. Facilities that are not providing essential services will be closed and personnel assigned to these facilities and services are asked to stay home.
The National Weather Service has issued a BLIZZARD WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM WEDNESDAY TO MIDNIGHT MDT WEDNESDAY NIGHT. The City’s Public Works, Police, Fire Department and all other personnel whose responsibilities are related to public safety and the storm will remain on duty. Greeley-Evans Transit will be operating but may be delayed due to road conditions. Please plan travel early in the day as service schedules could be reduced.
It is highly recommended that people limit time outdoors and driving during the storm to help the City’s Public Works crews and emergency services manage urgent concerns.
- City Hall, 1000 10th Street
- City Center North, 1100 10th Street
- City Center South, 1001 11th Avenue,
- Municipal Court, 1001 11th Avenue
- Greeley Recreation Center, 651 10th Avenue
- Family FunPlex, 1501 65th Avenue
- Greeley Ice Haus, 900 8th Avenue
- Greeley History Museum, 714 8th Street
- Rodarte Community Center, 920 A Street
- Greeley Active Adult Center, 1501 65th Avenue
- Public Works Administrative Building, 1001 9th Ave
For more updates as they occur visit greeleygov.com, facebook.com/cityofgreeley, twitter.com/greeleygov.
Mar 12, 2019