Greeley Multicultural Festival Returns Oct. 23
Celebrate the diverse cultures embedded in the fabric in the community at the Greeley Multicultural Festival from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Oct. 23 at the University of Northern Colorado University Center Ballroom, 2101 10th Ave. Admission is free.
The Greeley Multicultural Festival is an annual festival that highlights cultures from all over the world. The event includes vendors showing off their wares and talents, dance and musical performances, activities, food and more.
The Multicultural Festival committee has planned music and dance performances throughout the event.
- Opening | 11:10 a.m.
- Native American | Calvin Standing Bear Jr. | 11:15 a.m.
- Middle Eastern dance with Persian music ensemble | 11:40 a.m.
- Mexican | Grupo Quetzalcoatl | Noon
- Chinese lion dance | 12:25 p.m.
- Cambodian dance | 12:50 p.m.
- Chin war dance | 1:10 p.m.
- Karenni dance | 1:25 p.m.
- Hawaiian dance | 1:40 p.m.
- Thai classical ensemble | 1:55 p.m.
- Japanese | Genryoku Hanami Odori Dance | 2:10 p.m.
- Korean | K-pop Dance Club - Korean Academy of Colorado | 2:45 p.m.
- Indian Dance | Mudra Dance Studio | 3:05 p.m.
- Classical Nepalese and Nepalese jazz combo | 3:25 p.m.
- Ode to Joy | UNC Choir, Community Choirs and Mixed World Music Ensemble | 3:50 p.m.
- Classical guitar concert | Steve Waechter | time to be determined
International Food Selections
Greeley Multicultural Festival also will delight your taste buds with diverse selections. The University of Northern Colorado Food Catering will prepare the food sold at the event. There is a cost to purchase the food. The menu includes:
- Ethiopian cauliflower salad
- Indian fry bread with honey
- Mini Cuban canapé
- Oktoberfest pork street taco
- Pork eggroll with Thai chili
Health and Safety Precautions
The Greeley Multicultural Festival is running this event with caution. Regardless of vaccination status, the University of Northern Colorado requires masks covering the nose and mouth in public indoor spaces. Wearing a mask is required for all participants, including performers, staff, and attendees.
Aims Community College, KUNC, JBS, Flo’s Team, University of Northern Colorado, High Plains Library District, LoanSimple, The Weld Trust, McDonald Toyota, and My Greeley brought to you by the City of Greeley are event sponsors.
Connect with the Greeley Multicultural Festival on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and at GreeleyMulticulturalFestival.org.
Oct 7, 2021
For more information, media representatives should contact
Josh Floryance, Greeley Multicultural Festival