City of Greeley eTRAKiT User Guide
How to Create Your Account
Greeley eTRAKiT provides online access to some permitting and inspection functions. You can create an account to apply for permits, schedule inspections and review historical permit data. Not all permit applications are available at this time.
Note: If you are a professional (Contractors, Engineers, Architects, Developers), please follow the Professional instructions.
- Go to https://trakit.greeleygov.com/etrakit/
- Select Setup an Account at the top
- Complete your information and select Create Account
- After you have created your account you will be directed back to the main screen.
Create a Professional Login
- Contact Community Development at 970-350-9388 to set up your company name and obtain a temporary password.
- Select Contractor from the login dropdown at the top
- Enter your company name and temporary password. You will then be asked to create a secure password that you will use each time you log into eTRAKiT.
Proof of licensure is required to create accounts for licensed trades.
How to Login
After creating your account, you will easily be able to log in.
- Select Public from the Login dropdown
- Use the username and password that you created when you created your account
- Select Contractor from the Login dropdown
- Use the username that you received from Community Development and the password that you have created
- Once you are logged in you will see your dashboard. All permits and projects that are linked to your license number will show here