Pothole, Street Defect, or Graffiti Reporting

The fastest way to report a problem is by calling us directly at 970-350-9336. You can use the form below to report potholes, street defects, and graffiti.

If you need to report a traffic signal or streetlight problem, please go to our transportation section.

Problem Reporting

The fastest way to report a pothole or other street defect (including graffiti) is to contact: Department of Public Works Street Division at (970)350-9336

After submitting, you will be redirected to a success screen. If a confirmation does not appear, your request has not been received.

Traffic Direction (if applicable)

Which Lane Is It In? (if applicable)