In early June 2020, Greeley officials began offering some in-person services with safety measures in place to protect the health, safety, and future of the community while complying with state public health direction.
This includes drive-thru payments at City Hall, 1000 10th St. The service is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday at the staffed drive-thru on the south side of City Hall. Signage will point the way to the correct location.
Other payment options are also available:
- Online: When paying online, remember the following:
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, and Discover
- You must reach the 'Payment Results' screen in order to have the amount posted to your account.
- Payments post next business day, but show as pending upon completion of your transaction.
- You can set up automatic recurring payments online.
- Mail: Use the envelope provided in your bill, or mail to City Hall (1000 10th Street, Greeley, CO 80631).
- Drop Box: located at City Hall, west parking lot, available 24/7. On September 1, the utility bill payment drop off location at City Hall is moving to another location in the same parking lot. Moving forward, you'll need to make payments near the drive-thru window.
COVID-19 has affected all of us and the city is working with residents by setting up water bill payment arrangements. If you need additional help paying your water bill or other utilities, United Way of Weld County has resources and assistance.