One positions available for individuals with an electrical background.
Reviews, interprets and manages appeals of the Building, Electrical, Plumbing. Mechanical and Fuel Gas Codes with concern related to building safety, use of alternative materials, property maintenance and existing building code matters
- Qualifications: Construction related expertise, cannot be employed by the City of Greeley
- Structure: 11 members. 2 from any trade. 3 buildings trade. 3 electrical trade. 3 plumbing mechanical and fuel gas trades.
- Terms: 3 year terms, 2 term limit
- Meetings: As needed, based on appeal and advisory requests
- Average Commitment: 10 hours per year
Contact Tim Swanson, Chief Building Inspector, 970-350-9853 or Tim.Swanson@greeleygov.com