There is one position available for a qualified individuals.
Supervises and controls the affairs of the Downtown Development Authority whose purpose is planning and improving the central business district known as Town Center. The DDA District Boundaries include the area along and between 3rd and 6th Streets to the north, 5th and 8th Avenues to the east, 13th and 17th Streets to the south, and 8th and 12th Avenues to the west.
- Qualifications: Greeley Resident, Business Lessee, Property Owner, Director of Officer of a corporation having business within the DDA district (see above for boundaries)
- Structure: 11 members; 10 appointed and a City Councilmember
- Terms: 4 year terms, 2 term limit
- Meetings: Monthly, 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7:00 a.m. at 822 7th Street, Chase Tower, 3rd Floor Conference Room
- Average Commitment: 10 hours per month
Contact Pam Bricker, Executive Director, Greeley Town Center Business Association, 970-356-6775 or Greeleydowntown.com/contact-dda