Greeley Fire Department
We provide service twenty-four hours per day, seven days a week, and we protect a total of 64 square miles. In addition to responding to requests for assistance, our firefighters are also involved in public education, stand-by duties requiring first aid or fire watches, and maintenance.
The City of Greeley has adopted the 2012 International Fire Code.
Mission statement and organizational values
To prevent harm through professional, compassionate service.
- Dedication: We are devoted to those we serve and each other.
- Excellence: We strive to provide the highest quality in everything we do.
- Honor: We take pride in the opportunity to serve.
- Integrity: We value the trust of others.
- Respect: We treat our citizens and each other with respect.
- Safety: Safety is primary in everything we do.
Make sure your car seat is installed correctly by visiting SaferCar.gov.
Get a firsthand view of what we do. Come on a ride-along! Ride-along application
Our Community Safety Division is here to help with the following:
- Fire code compliance
- New construction permits and plan review
- Fire protection systems permits and plan review
- Development review
- Fire flow information
- Fire safety education
For tips on how to be fire safe, check out the National Fire Protection Association.
Firefighters protect lives and property through activities associated with fire prevention, rescue, fire fighting, hazardous materials and emergency medical incidents and participates in the training and maintenance activities necessary to achieve that end; men and women dedicated to saving your life.
In addition to fire emergency response, we are involved in the following:
Front Range Fire Consortium
We are a member of the Front Range Fire Consortium (FRFC). Find more information at FrontRangeFireConsortium.com.