Parking Services has transitioned from a hang-tag permit system to digital permits which are read with license plate recognition software. We offer three different types of permits: individual permits, employer/property manager permits, and neighborhood
Each individual or employer/property manager permit allows the user to register up to four license plates, however only one vehicle can be within a permitted area at a time. To purchase a permit visit our permit portal (Coming Soon). Permit holders
can set-up automatic renewal and payment if they choose.
Prices for permits are per quarter.
License plate recognition will be coming to neighborhoods beginning August 12th, 2019. Neighborhood permits ensure that residents have available parking on their street. If you live in a designated residential permit area you are eligible for a neighborhood permit. Neighborhood
permits are managed by the property owner.
1. First, create an account online.
OR in person at:
Greeley Evans Transit Regional Transportation Center
101 11th Ave Greeley, CO 80631
2. “Sign up” for a new account or “Log In” if you already have an account. If you are creating a new account, please follow the prompts.
3. Select the neighborhood/permit area where you live.
4. Provide vehicle and customer information.
5. Provide proof of residence or ownership.
6. Include a copy of your ID.
7. Register the license plates you would like to include on your permit (up to four license plates per permit).
8. Parking services staff will review documentation, once approved the permit is created and you will be notified by email.
Once you have a permit you can park anywhere within your designated permit area. For example if you purchased a permit for the the Area 3 permit area, you can park in any of the three parking lots within Area 3.
Monday - Friday7:30am - 4:firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and Security | ADA Policy |
Contact Us | © City of Greeley 1000 10th Street Greeley, Colorado 80631 all rights reserved