A state license alone does not allow you to operate everywhere in the state. Colorado is a “home-rule” state, which means that municipalities are allowed to set their own licensing requirements for businesses.
Most cities require obtaining a city license in addition to your state license. Check with each jurisdiction that you plan on doing business in to determine if you are required to hold a certain licenses.
- Fort Collins 970-221-6780, 215 N. Mason St. Ft. Collins, CO 80524
- Loveland 970-962-2318, 500 E. 3rd St.Loveland, CO 80537
- Windsor 970-674-2486, 301 Walnut St.Windsor, CO 80550
- Evans 970-475-1127, 1100 37 St.Evans, CO 80620
- Brighton 970-655-2041, 500 S. 4th Ave. Brighton, CO 80601