// JavaScript Document
ROW Work
Contact Us

Public Works Online Permits Help

Public Works Permits | Public Works Engineering

1001 11th Avenue, 3rd floor
Greeley, CO 80631


City of Greeley Public Works Permit Portal

Welcome to the City of Greeley’s Public Works Permit Portal. Through the Public Portal, the registered users can apply for Public Right of Way/Easement Construction Permits.

Registered users, contractors, applicants, and engineers will be able to apply for Right of Way/Easement Construction Permits, view comments, details, and pay fees online 24/7.

Help Guide

To get you started we have created an instructional guide. Please check the pdf below for help or contact us at PublicWorksPermits@greeleygov.com.