More than one Google Analytics scripts are registered. Please verify your pages and templates.

Utility Billing



Pay Online

Pay with electronic check or credit/debit card

Schedule your payments online - one-time, future-dated, or recurring

Go paperless (if enrolled) - Access your account information 24/7

Receive billing reminders and receipts via email

Manage multiple accounts with one login

All you need to enroll is your account number and your name exactly as it appears on your bill (all caps, last name first).  To make one-time payments without enrolling, click on PAY NOW.



Arranged through your financial institution.



PO BOX 1928

Greeley, CO 80632



Drive-thru payment window located on the southwest corner of City Hall or

Pay in person

1000 10th Street

Open M-F; 8am - 5pm

Payment drop box located next to the drive-thru payment window.

24 hour access


Low-Income Household Water Assistance Program

If your income is up to 60% of the state median income level, you may qualify to receive financial assistance for water services through the Low-Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP). Funds are limited and are on a first-come-first-serve basis. The program is offered through the American Rescue Plan Act, which became law on March 11, 2021.

To qualify for this assistance, the household must meet these criteria:

  • Be approved for the Low-Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP) between November 1, 2022 – April 30, 2023;
  • Compete the addendum within the LEAP application and submit a copy of your water bill;
  • Earn a maximum family household income that does not exceed 60% of the state median income level;
  • Pay home water/wastewater costs directly to Greeley Water;
  • Services must be disconnected, facing disconnection, or have a past-due amount on the bill;
  • For households with water included in rent, rent must be past due or facing eviction;
  • Provide proof of lawful presence in the U.S., for you and household members born outside of the U.S. Valid forms of identification include:
    • Naturalization Certificate, or;
    • Born Abroad Certificate, or;
    • U.S. Passport, or;
    • Permanent Resident Card, or;
    • Documentation of Refugee or Asylee status.

Apply for the LEAP program, which you can do several ways beginning November 1, 2022:

  • Online through the Colorado PEAK website starting November 1, 2022.
  • Download an application on the Colorado LEAP website and drop off at local DHS office, or mail/email to your the county/contractor to process.  Please call 1-866-HEAT-HELP (1-866-432-8435) for contact information or click here to find your county's mailing address.
  • Starting November 1, 2022, requests for a paper application to be mailed to you can be made by calling 1-866-HEAT-HELP (1-866-432-8435)
  • If you are having a heating emergency prior to November 1, 2022 please call 1-866-HEAT-HELP (1-866-432-8435) to apply over the phone.

Application Checklist

Delays in processing time most often relate to incomplete applications. Use the checklist below to ensure you submit all necessary information and paperwork.

  • I have answered all the questions in each section of the application.
  • I have enclosed a readable copy of lawful presence documentation for myself and my household members born outside of the U.S.
  • Social Security numbers and birth dates for all members of my household have been included on the application.
  • Proof of all monthly household income (pay stubs, award letters, loans, etc.) has been attached with the application.
  • I have attached receipts for all expenses claimed on my profit and loss statement for self-employment income.
  • A copy of my most recent heating bill has been enclosed with the application (if you pay your heat as part of your rent, include a copy of your most recent rent receipt).
  • I have signed my application.
  • I have double-checked that I am submitting my application to the correct county LEAP office.
  • If my county LEAP office can accept email, I have scanned my application and all required paperwork and have attached the files to the email.

Tenant & Property Managers

If you are moving in or moving out from a property please complete the Modify Your Utility Billing Account Online to submit a request to transfer service.

Documents needed:  

New Tenant - Lease and ID

New Property Manager - Property management agreement


The title company will order a final bill for the property, scheduled 2 business days prior to closing.

At the time of closing the title company will collect the final bill amount and a transfer of ownership form will be completed by both the buyer and seller of the property.  For a timely transfer of services, we ask the title company to submit the transfer of ownership form shortly after closing.

A new property owner should expect the first bill at least a month after closing. Questions?  Contact us by phone at 970-350-9811 or by email

Title Companies

Request a final bill

Get WaterSmart

Quickly see how you’re using water and receive recommendations specific to your household on your desktop or mobile device. Sign up by using your water account number at

Service Disconnected?

Please call us immediately

  • 970-350-9811

Unable to Pay Your Bill?

If you are unable to pay your bill, please request payment arrangements using our online form.

Request Payment Arrangements
Contact Us


1000 10th Street
Greeley, CO 80631

Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

970-350-9811 tel
970-350-9736 fax

Customer Service:

More than one Google Analytics scripts are registered. Please verify your pages and templates.